Image Map

Thursday 2 July 2015

The BEST 7 YA Fiction Opening Lines | The Bangzo BookWorm

You should never judge a book by its front cover but that doesn't mean you can't take a cautious look at its opening paragraph.
Personally, even if  the book starts with a bang (and some blood) or hits me full on with the feels, if the first couple of sentences are not gripping enough, it is extremely likely that the poor work of fiction will find itself back on the bookshelf.
Here are my favourite opening lines from seven fantastic well known YA fiction books ( if you were wondering, I did finish all of these books!)








Let me know what other amazing YA Opening lines you can think of by leaving them as comments to this post? Did you finish the book?
Also if you have managed to find this blog while surfing the web, you can subscribe to the blog feed to be notified when I upload next.
Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment